2013年4月3日星期三

WoW Gold Have Been Purchased Two Months Ago

Please note, I am still new enough  WOW Gold to the game to not understand all the lingo and terms used by most of you experts. I am however, growing frustrated with my main toon. I have a lvl 83 Unholy DK. I understand not many use Unholy. So my issue is this...I just don't seem to do a significant amount of DPS...ever. My most recent dungeon, I did 13% of the damage...kinda sad...BUT, I seem to be pulling aggro like a mother. I just don't seem to understand why either. I've added glyphs, adjusted my rotation...Tanks seem to become increasingly aggravated with me because they can't hold aggro but I'm at a loss for what on earth I might be doing. If anyone has any ideas or thoughts on how to fix either of these issues it would be greatly appreciated. And I apologize in advance if I have to ask you to spell out in English what you just said...as this here Newb just doesn't understand everything you may ask or say lol''
Several people I know experienced this yesterday, including myself. There are sure a lot of glitches going on lately. Many of us experiencing an issue with announcements in chat, mostly guild chat. Its showing toons logging off that are still online, and one guild member appeared to log on 88 times in 6 mins. This person was online in LFR at the time. My screen shows people logging off that are still online. Hoping things get better soon.

Actually the quests have been removed from the game due game breaking bug with other quests. Or something along those lines. You can now get the tabard just by getting Exalted rep and then you can just buy the tabard off from the quartermaster.

If you give it to a friend or keep it as a secondary account, be sure to first set up a linked trial through the Recruit-A-Friend promotion. Doing so makes both accounts eligible for a range of bonuses, including but not limited to: Free gametime for the recruiter (once a month has been purchased on the secondary account), the Obsidian Nightwing mount (when two months have been purchased), as well as leveling bonuses if you and a friend are able to play together :)

没有评论:

发表评论